You do not need to be a member of the Maryland Writer’s Association to attend your first St. Mary’s County Chapter event. Please feel free to come check out what we’re up to and see for yourself if you’d like to join us.
Being a member of the MWA does bring benefits, however, and all of our ongoing chapter attendees are members.
What Members Get
Members of MWA have access to:
- Regional chapters
- Monthly chapter meetings
- Forums to present your creative work
- Pen in Hand, MWA’s quarterly newsletter
- Reduced fees to MWA-sponsored events
- Participation in MWA’s Annual Conference
- Marketing opportunities at art and literary festivals
- Links to your website(s) from the state and chapter websites
Annual dues are $40. To join, fill out a membership application and mail it with your check made payable to Maryland Writers’ Assocation. Please allow up to six weeks for processing.
For more information about membership, contact Eileen Haavik McIntire.